Sunday, January 24, 2016

14 Relatable Quotes from GIRLS that are #life in your 20s

GirlsQuotes02


We are hooked on HBO's show GIRLS. It's like a non-glamorous, totally relatable and down-to-earth take on Sex and The City (don't be confused we are still very loyal to SATC too!). There is something so 'real' about the show and the trials and fails of its characters.


If, like us, you find yourself going 'RIIIIIGHT' or 'I totally get this' throughout the episodes, you will love these GIRLS quotes that are #liferightnow for any twenty-something.


1. “I don’t even want a boyfriend. I just want someone who wants to hang out all the time and thinks I’m the best person in the world and wants to have sex with only me.” – Hannah


2. “I think I’m definitely a Carrie at heart, but sometimes...sometimes Samantha kind of comes out. And then, when I’m at school, I definitely try to put on my Miranda hat.” – Shoshanna


GirlsQuotes03


3. “I am okay. I may not seem okay, and I may not be okay now, but I am, like, OKAY.” – Marnie.


4. “I’m attracted to everyone when I first meet them. And then it wears off. It always wears off.” – Jessa


5. “I really care about you and I don’t want to anymore because it feels too shitty for me.” – Hannah


GirlsQuotes09


6. “I can’t be surrounded by your negativity while I’m trying to grow into a fully formed woman.” – Shoshanna


7. “You know what the weirdest part about having a job is? You have to be there every day, even on days you don’t feel like it.” – Jessa


8. “Guys, we’re so disconnected now. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to have fun together and prove to everyone via Instagram that we can still have fun as a group.” – Marnie


GirlsQuotes05


9. “When we are together, he’s so there, and he’s so present, and then... he disappears for 2 weeks, and doesn’t answer any of my text messages, and I feel as though I invented him.” – Hannah


10. “It’s really liberating to say no to sh*t you hate.” – Hannah


11. “Sometimes being stuck in my own head is so exhausting that it makes me want to cry.” – Marnie


GirlsQuotes04


12. “I don’t hate your friends. I’m just not interested in anything they have to say.” – Adam


13. “I just wish someone would tell me, like, ‘This is how the rest of your life should look.’” – Marnie


14. [To her parents] “I could be a drug addict. Do you know how lucky you are?” – Hannah


GirlsQuotes07

No comments:

Post a Comment