Friday, January 1, 2016

Gigi Hadid states exciting things are in store for 2016

Gigi Hadid

Twenty-fifteen was definitely a whirlwind year for our Summer It Girl, and favourite Victoria's Secret model, Gigi Hadid.

When reflecting on her “unreal” year, the supermodel turned to her Instagram to share her emotions, stating that she was “close to tears”.

The post features a collage of 12 of Hadids favourite cover shots of 2015, with her seven Vogue covers making a dominant appearance.

A photo posted by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on

“Both my career and personal journeys throughout (the year) seem so surreal in how each change, turn, and decision guided me to where I stand now,” said Hadid.

Despite her major success and all-round domination of 2015, Hadid mentioned that any negative experiences that she encountered during the year, only made 2015 that much better of an experience.

“My gratitude for all the opportunity I was blessed with this year makes me also grateful for any negative experiences, for what they taught me and for where they lead me,” said Hadid.

A photo posted by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on

Hadid states that the collage “doesn't come close to half of 2015's highlights”, and thanks her hardworking team and friends within the industry for making her amaZayn (Excuse the pun) year.

“I would not be where I am without my irreplaceable team or without the people in the industry who not only believe in me, but show up to work inspiring me every day with their talent, energy, spirit, passion, heart, and drive,” said Hadid.

Finally, the supermodel showed her immense gratitude towards her fans, stating that her over 11 million social media followers play a huge role in her success.

“The way you love and support me and my career is something that still wows me every morning when I wake up...You helped make 2015 a year I will never forget,” said Hadid.

tumblr inline mpwzimC9et1qz4rgp

We can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store for our favourite It Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment