Thursday, June 16, 2016

18 sassy quotes from The Devil Wears Prada

Here's the best, sassiest quotes from The Devil Wears Prada that will make you laugh out loud!


The sassiest The Devil Wears Prada quotes


The Devil Wears Prada is possibly one of the most iconic films that's inspired a generation who's hungry to work in the fashion industry. Who hasn't wished Nigel would work his magic and turn them into the ultimate fashionista? And deep down we all have to admit, despite her prickly exterior, we all loved Miranda Priestly. In honour of our favourite movie turning 10 years old (can you believe it?!), here's 18 of the best The Devil Wears Prada quotes.




1. “Florals? For spring? Ground breaking.” – Miranda.


2. “You know what's going to kill me, is the clothes you are going to get. I mean, you don't deserve them, you eat carbs for Christ's sake. CARBS! It's so unfair.” – Emily.


3. “'This... stuff'? Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you. When, in fact, you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room from a pile of...stuff.” – Miranda.


4. “Okay. Now Chanel. You're desperate for Chanel.” – Nigel.


5. “Oh don't be silly. Everyone wants this. Everyone wants to be us.” – Miranda.


The best Devil Wears Prada quotes


6. “I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese.” – Emily.


7. “You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choos. I saw it.” – Emily.


8. “Oh, I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?” – Emily.


9. “I refuse to be sick. I'm wearing Valentino for crying out loud.” – Emily.


[RELATED: 10 fashion films you need to watch]


10. “Who is that sad little person? Are we doing a before-and-after piece I don't know about?” – Nigel.


11. “I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.” – Emily.


12. “Millions of girls would kill for this job.” – Emily.


13. "Is there some reason my coffee isn't here? Has she died?" – Miranda.


Sassiest The Devil Wears Prada quotes


14. “Don't make me feed you to one of the models.” – Nigel.


15. “Fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity.” – Miranda.


16. “OK, can you spell Gabbana?” – Andy.


17. “Yes, because that's really what this whole multibillion-dollar industry is all about, isn't it? Inner beauty.” – Nigel.


18. “That's all.” – Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment