Sunday, May 29, 2016

Liam Hemsworth confirms engagement

Liam Hemsworth has finally, well kind of, confirmed the he and Miley Cyrus are engaged!


Liam Hemsworth has confirmed engagement to Miley Cyrus


There has been plenty of speculation about the status of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's relationship. The newly rekindled flame were first spotted ringing in the new year together at Australia's Falls Festival, and since then there's been plenty of sightings of Miley wearing a diamond ring and rumours that they've bought a house together near Liam's brother, Chris Hemsworth's, mansion home in Malibu.


However, Liam, who usually keeps his relationship with Miley on the hush hush, spoke out about his relationship with the pop star to Australia's GQ.


“(Our split) was actually a good decision at the time... we were both going in different directions and it's just what needed to happen. We were both super young... we both needed that."


When posed with questions about whether the couple are now re-engaged, Liam mysteriously confirmed the allegations.


Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsowrth engaged


"People will figure it out, they already have... they're not dumb,” said Liam.


"I guess when I feel something, then I just feel it and I go for it. I make my decisions about what's going to make me happy, what I think is right, and what I want to do and I don't worry too much outside of that."


Ooh la la! We're going to take that as a yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment