Tuesday, September 22, 2015

WATCH Kevin Hart and David Beckham star in amusing H&M campaign

DavidKevHM01

Oooohh lala, David Beckham has done it again. But this time with a touch of humour! The handsome soccer great has teamed up with actor and comedian Kevin Hart for H&M's Modern Essentials selected by David Beckham Spring 2015 Collection campaign.

In the clip, Hart plays a method actor preparing to take on the role of Beckham.

“Kevin Hart is one of the funniest, smartest guys around. I love to do the unexpected for my H&M campaigns. I hope everyone enjoys watching it as much as I did making it,” says David Beckham.

“To be able to make fun of a global icon like David Beckham is a comedian’s dream. I love fashion as much as I love sports, which is why I was so excited to star in David’s new H&M campaign,” says Kevin Hart.

Watch the hilarious short film below.

No comments:

Post a Comment