Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Top 21 Carrie Bradshaw quotes on men and the single life struggles

CBQuote07

Sex and the City has given us life. A near 20 years later, young and old are still obsessing over the sheer wisdom and blatant truths that were spoken by the greats.

Carrie Bradshaw was of course the leader of the pack and her words still resonate with with women worldwide, which is why we needed to recap on her struggles with dating and men in general.

The single road doesn't come without its challenges but the oh-so fabulous Carrie Bradshaw is about to make it a whole lot easier. The underlying truth is that not a lot has changed when it comes to dating men. The waiting game, the ex, the lack of action, the mixed emotions - it goes without saying that we've all thought like Carrie at least once in our lives.

1. "I need to have sex. It's been too long."

2. "How can I marry a guy who doesn't know which ring is me?"

3. "Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know."

4. "I need to feel the weight of a man on top of me."

CBQuote09

5. "I pick the wrong men."

6. "Maybe I've dated men who were wrong for me, but who hasn't."

7. "I often fantasized about running into my ex and his wife ... But in those fantasies, I was running over them with a truck."

8. "You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it."

9. "A guy doesn't call you for three days and you're ugly?"

10. "Why is it the woman that has to change and never the guy?"

CBQuote04

11. "He has a past, I have a past. Do our pasts really have to have a present?

12. "I need time to decompress, just be alone."

13. "It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then. To make the walk a little more fun."

14. "I'm someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.

15. "I'd like to think that people have more than one soulmate. If you miss one, along comes another. Like cabs."

16. "When men attempt bold gestures, it's generally considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho."

17. "We keep dresses we'll never wear again, but we throw away our ex-boyfriends.

18. "This isn't romance, this is bullshit."

CBQuote03

19. Single and fabulous, exclamation point."

20. "Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high."

21. "Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."

No comments:

Post a Comment